Digital Tamil Studies discussion forum
The Digital Tamil Studies discussion forum is intended to be an open, public forum for sharing and discussing topics related to digital Tamil studies, scholarship, libraries, archives and related fields. It is moderated by the Digital Tamil Studies project team, based at the University of Toronto Scarborough Library. This team is composed of colleagues at UTSC and partners in the Tamil community.
The forum is intended to foster a community of practice across institutional boundaries. All are welcome!
Posts can be in Tamil and/or English. Topics of conversation may include:
- Multilingual cataloguing
- Collections development
- Digital preservation
- Software and tooling for creating Tamil-language resources
- Digital library/archive/repository software (Islandora, Atom, Dspace, Koha etc)
- Digital Scholarship methods for Tamil research
- Tamil-language projects & groups of interest
- Announcements of note to communities working to preserve Tamil-language materials and culture